Pneumatic automatic pulsation dampeners There are 16 products.
The active pulsation dampener is the most efficient way to remove pressure variations on the discharge of the... More
The active pulsation dampener is the most efficient way to remove pressure variations on the discharge of the pump. Meclube pulsation dampener works actively with compressed air and a diaphragm, automatically, setting the correct pressure to minimize the pulsations. Pulsations dampeners require minimum maintenance and are, subject to the requirements of the application, available in the same housing and diaphragm materials as the pump.
- Matering / Injection / Dosing
- Equalizes discharge pressure spikes, increasing accuracy
- Filter Press / Inline Filters
- Increases filter efficiency and life by providing a smooth flow
- Smooth, consistent spray pattern
- Eliminates inconsistent filling and splashing
- Eliminates harmful water hammer, preventing pipe and valve damage
HOW IT WORKS
The pulsating flow of the discharge forces the diaphragm upwards where is cushioned by the air in the chamber. The flexing of the diaphragm absorbs the pulsation giving a smooth flow.